Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ring Holders

Recently I have fallen in love with ring holders. The ones I love the most are discreet in their function, like this umbrella ring holder from Anthropologie, $8.
The way this holds my every day jewelry makes me so happy in the morning. The turquoise hand painted strokes, and the silver polka dots, just reek of cuteness. This little holder brightens my rainiest days. My second favorite ring holder is my Eiffel Tower and Big Ben ring holders from Anthropologie, $12. I plan to collect all four, adding the Empire State Building and the San Francisco Bay Bridge to my collection. Being a fan of wanderlust myself, these ring holders inspire me to get away and travel. See the world apart from my every day life and routine.  Since these have a larger dish as a base, I collect my watches and longer chain link necklaces, and bracelets.

 
The next ring holder I would like to add to my collection is a silver giraffe from Urban Outfitters.
 
What are your favorite eclectic things to collect?

1 comment:

  1. where can you buy this ring holders and what will be the price

    ReplyDelete