Friday, July 12, 2013

Bronze Goddess

There is nothing like the smell of summer, in my opinion. The warm sun, sand, salty ocean air, with suntan lotion, coconuts, and papaya. Once May rolls around, I want nothing more than to smell of the warm goodness that long, hot summer days are about to bring.

Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess perfume comes out every single summer. I had to get my hands on it this year.

This perfume is $60 for 3.5 ounces, which is not bad for a perfume that size. This literally smells like summer in a bottle. I can't get enough of it. After a long hot day at the pool, being freshly showered, and after applying my papaya Hawaiian Tropic After-Sun lotion, this smells divine layered over top.

If you're looking for a cheaper version, the Victoria's Secret PINK body spray in Sunkissed smells almost identical and the 1.5 oz is only around $8.

What is your go-to summer perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment