Friday, July 19, 2013

Burberry Lip Glow

So I have a regret.

After all the hype about the Burberry Lip Glow products, I cracked and decided to buy a lipgloss. I was so excited to try this that I immediately went to my car to apply it.

I was hoping for the smooth texture, fantastic smell, and a color payoff that was unmatched. I was desperately disappointed with I did not get any of those things out of this lipgloss.



I got a dry doe foot applicator. I terrible, plastic smell. It smelled like the makeup I used to play with as a kid. And as far as the color payoff goes, it was uneven, and just plain terrible. It was more work than I was wanting out of a lipgloss.

The one good thing about this: the packaging.
I could not complain about the packaging. The box was a thick, almost cardboard like material. The lipgloss itself, was packaged in heavy plastic, that almost felt like glass. It was heavy and the top had the Burberry classic check print pattern on it. But, $32 for a lipgloss, it better have better things about it than just the packaging.

Have you tried any of the Burberry make up products?

No comments:

Post a Comment