Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 2013 Wish List

Long time, no post! I have been busy trying to figure out my passions in life.  Which ones stick, and which ones don't. One thing remains true: I love writing. I always have and I always will. It's a way for my mind to process things and a way to get things off my chest. More importantly, I love writing about things that make me happy. Whether that's beauty, fashion, or home decor. I'm going to begin my post with my June 2013 wish list. It's not large, but I have been wanting them for quite some time. I just haven't gotten around to saving up and purchasing them.

1. Canon S110 12mm

I have been wanting to invest in a high quality point and shoot camera that not only has video capabilities, but the ability to upload photos and videos to social media websites.

2. Kate Spade Cobble Stone Little Minka in nude

I've seen this handbag in person and its the perfect size for everyday. Perfect to carry on your arm for work and has the sleek fold over design. It also had the long strap so that you can wear it cross body style for a perfect Saturday casual look. Maybe with some soft blue jeans, a white Oxford, and black ballet flats? I love this bags versatility, along with functionality. Even better, it has gold metal studs on the bottom so it won't get dirty from putting it on any surface.

3. Marc Jacobs Mini Henry Dinky Watch

This picture doesn't give an accurate reflection on the size of the watch, but this is a tiny slim watch. I know the big thing for the past few years have been "the bigger, the better" with watches. But there is something so feminine and petite about this watch that I can't get over. It's like your watch is just another part of your wrist party without having a large staple piece. It's practical, and perfect for those date night looks.

What are some of your wishes this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment