Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Love Affair

...with a skincare product

I am absolutely in LOVE with my Clarisonic Mia. I got it last year for Christmas and I can't believe I haven't written a blog post about it. This tool is amazing. It lives in my shower, and I religiously use it every morning.


The first time I used the Clarisonic, I noticed dramatically how much softer my skin felt. Now, even though I still have a few trouble areas, my skin is softer, and brighter looking. My makeup applies evenly, and I don't need find dry areas around my nose and mouth area anymore.

If you are questioning purchasing this product, don't! Go buy it! It is totally worth the investment! I am looking to purchase the big Clarisonic to keep in the shower, and move my Mia to the sink.

Do you have a Clarisonic?

No comments:

Post a Comment