Monday, August 6, 2012

NARS Lhasa

Today I write to you with one of my favorite eyeshadows. NARS Lhasa. This single eyeshadow was released with the Spring 2012 collection. When I first saw this eyeshadow online I knew I had to have it. Once I purchased this shadow, I was not let down. It is the most beautiful, gray, purple color that is perfect for all over the lid or just to define the crease. it definitely is universal and can be worn a variety of ways. 


One thing about this eyeshadow that I particularly like, is that it is build able. You can re-apply this shadow to the intensity that you desire. It also has slight shimmer to it so that it doesn't fall flat on your eye. I would best describe this shadow as more of a satin finish than a frost or matte. 



Swatch: Artificial lighting, no primer

What is your favorite NARS eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment