Friday, August 3, 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush: Flushed

I write to you today with a new favorite product of mine: cream blush. Now typically, I don't like cream blushes because I have super oily skin, but I love this cream blush from Revlon. Flushed was released in the early summer collection. They had three cream blushes in the collection and I, of course, picked the bright fuscia color.


Flushed is a bright, almost fuscia, pink color. The product comes in pot form with a twist off cap. The cream blush itself is extremely light and airy feeling. It is not heavy at all, which makes it perfect for oily cheeks, like mine! I find it works best with a synthetic stippling brush. You can use your fingers, but I find that the product can sometimes become splotchy that way. 



Overall, this blush is great for summer. I love just popping a little bit on the apples of my cheeks. It really awakens the face and makes you look youthful, which who wouldn't like that?

Have you tried any of the Revlon cream blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment