Thursday, August 2, 2012

L'Oreal Sublime Glow Tan Towelettes

I recently discovered these L'Oreal Sublime Glow tan towelettes. I am not one for laying outside. I really try to make an effort to take care of my skin, but with that comes being fair. I don't mind being fair skinned, but sometimes you just want a glow to your skin. I have used countless self-tanners and while the gradual tanning lotions, and self-tanners are great, sometimes I just want something simple to use. That's where these towelettes come in handy.


The towelettes come in this box and they give you about 5-6 towels per box. One towelette can pretty much cover both arms and upper body. The legs are more tricky. I find that I need one towelette per leg. 


These towelettes give a nice color that is ultimately streak-free. I would recommend applying these two nights before you need it, just incase you are not happy with the color and so that you can get rid of any harsh lines with an exfoliator if need be. These towelettes do not have a strong smell and not sticky at all. The best part is that the color does not transfer onto clothes or your sheets, which I find most self-tanners do. Lastly, the lasting power of these towelettes is very generous. I find that I can go several days, almost a week, before re-application.



Have you tried these? What is your favorite brand of self-tanners?

No comments:

Post a Comment