Saturday, August 4, 2012

MAC Eyeshadow: Modelette

I typically do not like writing about products that have been discontinued, but I am absolutely in love with this eyeshadow and I think it deserves an entire post dedicated to it. This infamous eyeshadow is Modelette.


Modelette is the perfect mid-tone brown that is great for the crease and for blending darker colors. I find myself using this shadow almost every day. I use it as a crease color with a light, shimmery color all over the lid. My other favorite way to wear this color, is as a transition color. When I decide to wear a darker color throughout the crease, Modelette is great to put to warm up the eye and not make such a harsh line from the crease to the brow bone.



What is your favorite crease shade?



No comments:

Post a Comment