Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MAC Eyeshadow: Jest


Jest is an ultra-light, shimmery pale pink color. It reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin. I recently discovered this shadow when I was in my MAC store trying to find a similar shade to put in my palette and take on my trip. As I was swatching all the different eyeshadows, I came across Jest. The reflective aspect of this shadow is what caught my attention. It was exactly what I was looking for.



Jest has a frost finish so it is highly pigmented on the lid. It gave me the perfect pink, bright color I was wanting. It was ironic when I asked the sales associate for Jest in the pan, as she was ringing me up, she said, "Oh! Is this what you are wearing on your lids right now!?" I had to regretfully inform her that it was Urban Decay Sin, but that clearly I found the exact color I was looking for. 

MAC, Nordstroms, $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment