Monday, June 25, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Pencils

So when I first saw the ad for these Revlon jumbo lip pencils online I about freaked out. I love the concept of jumbo lip pencils. Tarte and Clinique both make a higher end alternative and I was so happy when I found out that Revlon was coming out with a cheaper alternative. When I went into CVS one day I unexpectedly ran into the display that held these lip pencils. They were around $9, but they were on a BOGO 50% sale. I then had a $3 off a $10 beauty purchase from my CVS Extra Care program so I ended up paying around $13 for both.



Once I purchased them I immediately wanted to try them out. I was extremely disappointed when there was no color payoff. I thought maybe I got a faulty one, so I swatched it on my hand and the color showed up, shiny and glossy. So I reapplied it, and again nothing came off until I rubbed it consistently over my lips. These pencils claim to be moisturizing, smooth, and glossy. I found they were everything but that. I was so disappointed in this product. They dried my lips out, and took way too much effort to apply, and they didn't last that long. The only thing about these that I liked was the retractable pencil, and the minty feeling it leaves on your lips.

 


I will not be buying any more of these and I will probably end up giving these away to someone else to see if they like them better.

Have any of you tried these? Did you like them?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment